Help for people affected by injury, illness or disability.
How can Physiotherapy help me?
- Neurological such as movement problems resulting from a stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s
- Neuromusculoskeletal such as back pain, whiplash associated disorder, sports injuries, arthritis
- Cardiovascular such as chronic heart disease, rehabilitation after heart attack
- Respiratory such as asthma and pulmonary disease.
Common Musculoskeletal and orthopaedic conditions we treat
- Sports injuries
- Back and neck problems
- Shoulder, arm, wrist or hand problems
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot problems
- Postoperative surgery
- Postural problems
- Muscle and joint problems
Guide price for self pay and privately insured patients
If you are looking for fast access to physiotherapy treatment we provide expert service and treatment affordably priced at just £45 for the initial consultation and £35 for follow up appointments. Health insurance companies will frequently refund some or all of the costs of physiotherapy. However, the total annual budget varies depending on the policy that you have. Please check if you are eligible for a refund with your private health care provider before booking an appointment with us.