Fast and effective treatment for chronic tendon pain.
Types of Injuries Treated Through Shockwave Therapy
Shockwave therapy is an effective way to address chronic tendon issues along with soft tissue injuries. This non-traditional therapy is effective at healing issues like:
- Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and golfer’s Elbow)
- Patellar Tendinitis or Jumper’s Knee
- Greater Trochanteric Pain Syndrome or Lateral Hip Pain
- Achilles Tendinitis or Heel PainPlantar Fasciitis or Medial Arch Pain
- Adhesive Capsulitis or Frozen ShoulderProximal Hamstring Tendinitis
Extracorporeal shock wave therapy (ESWT) is a non-surgical treatment option for tendinopathy conditions. It treats injuries through the entire musculoskeletal system. Shock wave therapy is mostly applied when a person fails to recover through traditional treatment methods. It is a highly recommended treatment for any persons looking for an effective recovery.
How many treatments do I need?
Shock-wave therapy treatments are usually performed at weekly intervals, depending on your injury.
Each treatment session takes about 20 minutes, and most patients need between 3 to 6 treatment sessions.
Find Out More:
Book your initial assessment session today to learn more!